Terms & Conditions for using this website
The term ‘Pretty Damn Fit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Mr Craig Stephens. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & Conditions for participating in activities
I declare that:
1. My accepted entry into the Event with Pretty Damn Fit will not be transferred to another entrant.
2. In the event of any ‘act of God’ conditions causing a cancellation of the Event, I agree that my total entry fee is not transferable or refundable.
3. I am in an appropriate physical condition to participate in the Event, given the known parameters of the Event (such as the length, time, physical demands and environmental context).
4. I have taken medical advice on any pre-existing medical conditions, and confirm that it is medically safe for me to participate in the Event.
5. I acknowledge that there are risks involved in the Event. I fully realise the dangers of participating in the Event, and fully assume the risks associated with my participation and my wellbeing and safety during and after the Event. I understand and acknowledge that the Event organisers (including all officials and event volunteers) provide no warranties, regarding my wellbeing and safety.
6. I understand and agree that situations may arise during the Event, which may be beyond the immediate control of the Event organisers (including all officials and event volunteers).
7. I will participate in the Event, in a manner that does not endanger either me or others.
8. I agree that to the extent permissible by law, the Event organisers (including all officials and event volunteers), the sponsors and other parties associated with the Event, have no liability to me whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, (including, but not limited to injury or death) sustained by me during or in any way related to my participation in the Event.
9. I authorise the use of my name, voice, picture and information on this entry form in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, and in any other way, without payment to me or any other form of compensation.
10. I agree to comply with the rules, and regulations pertaining to the Event.
11. I agree to follow all reasonable safety instructions provided to me by the Event organisers, (including all officials and event volunteers) before, during and after the Event.
12. I consent to receiving medical treatment in the event of illness or injuries suffered during or immediately after the Event.